1/22/2013

Definitive Technology, Sound Cylinder

I know, there are a million options out there for speakers for your tablets and phones. I could probably dedicate an entire blog to just write ups on them. I try and pick only the coolest ones I find. Today I am writing about the Sound Cylinder from Definitive Technology. This cool little tube offers more than your average travel speakers. First it comes in a cool looking, easy to store tube form. This form allows for their patented Sound Array technology for extra life like sound. The Sound cylinder also features 2.1 bi-channel amplification with two front facing 32mm mid range high frequency drivers and a 43mm woofer for the bass. It has blue tooth connectivity and will also plug into your 3.5mm headphone jack or charging port. The kick stand ties the whole thing together with a nice presentation. Hit the link for all the pictures and details.

No comments:

Post a Comment